Who thought Nethallu (Anchovy) could also be made to pickle. Yes, we made it possible. Marinated in the perfect blend of spices to balance the flavor of the fish, its unique taste is one to be sure tasted.
Enjoy this lip-smacking pickle by keeping it fresh by following the below notes.
* Always store pickles in glass bottles or earthenware jar. An adequate supply of jars is of course essential.
* Store all Pickles in a cool dry place or refrigerate.
• Should always use dry utensils while serving.
• Should be stored in an airtight container.
• Should be stored in a Refrigerator.
Shelf Life : 3 months