Bites of tender mutton pieces mixed with tangy gongura leaves are one of those authentic Andhra dishes now in the style of pickle, our FIA signature recipe.
Enjoy this lip-smacking pickle by keeping it fresh by following the below notes.
* Always store pickles in glass bottles or earthenware jar. An adequate supply of jars is of course essential.
* Store all Pickles in a cool dry place or refrigerate.
• Should always use dry utensils while serving.
• Should be stored in an airtight container.
• Should be stored in a Refrigerator.
Shelf Life : 3 months